This policy constitutes an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) posted and available on the Internet on the domain of the Website, as well as other agreements or further agreements concluded with the User.
PURPOSE OF USER DATA COLLECTION
The Website can use User’s/Client’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the website.
- Granting the User access to the resources of the Website and its partners.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including calling on the phone, sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Website, providing services, processing of requests and applications from the User, sending advertising information and other kinds of information about sales and other services of the Website.
- Locating the User for the provision of security and prevention of fraud.
- Confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing the user with an efficient client and technical support for any problems with the use of the Website.
- Providing the User with information about service updates, special offers, prices, as well as sending newsletters or any other information on behalf of the Website or its partners.
- Implementation of advertising activities of the Website.
- Giving the User access to the websites or services of the partners of the Website to receive products, updates, and services.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We collect the following types of data:
- Technical data is automatically collected by the software of the Website when visiting the Website.
- Personal data is the information provided when you fill the appropriate form or the information collected by the Website provided by the User on social networking websites.
- Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
When you are visiting the Website, the information from standard server logs becomes available to the Administration automatically. This includes your IP address (or proxy server address when it is used to browse the Internet), the name of your Internet provider, domain name, type of your browser and operation system, information about the website or the page on a social networking site, you undertook a transition on the Website, the pages of the Website you visit, date and time of your visits, files, Cookie. We analyse the data in an aggravating (non-identifiable) form to analyse Website traffic and develop proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between your IP address and your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is consent and/or it is required by the legislation.
Technical information about visiting the Website (in a non-identifiable form) is also collected on the Website by statistics counters.
PERSONALY PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA
To conclude an agreement, the User can also provide the following personal data about them or about the organisation or its representatives which interests they represent: name, patronymic, surname, phone number, the following can be additionally provided: the name of the company, the registration information of the company (company registration code, tax number, registration address, mail address, company phone number, settlement account, the name of the correspondent bank, and correspondent account, etc.) Provided information about the company is not considered personal data.
THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user shall:
In the case of the Agreement with the Website Owner, the provided information about personal data shall be updated and complemented in the event of changes to this information.
The Administration/Website Representative/Website Owner is obliged to:
- Store confidential information, not to disclose, without the prior permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose the transferred User’s data by any other means possible. The User’s data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure, normally used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
- Destroy or block the personal data related to the corresponding User from the moment of the User’s request or application or their legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data during validation, in the event of inaccurate personal data or misconduct.
Protection of collected data
The Website takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures and precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s data. The Users’ data is only accessible to those employees who need access to personal data to perform their jobs.
The User agrees that in case of any neglect of the security and protection of personal data by the User, third parties may get unauthorised access to the data. The Website is not liable for any damages caused by such access. We recommend that Users should use complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS